Sorry (not sorry): Canadian eccentricities we're not apologizing for
Image courtesy imgur.com Oh Canada! Whether it's the weather or a healthy, ruddy-faced obsession with hockey, we can't seem to catch a break from the rest of the world. Firstly, we're sorry. Secondly: deal with it! Images courtesy of imgur.com.
1. The weather's not so bad...
...nice enough to go swimming
or have a lazy sleep-in
maybe you're in the mood for a nice walk
...we admit, though, you may need a degree in archaeology to find your car
2. Our money isn't that silly (although it should be officially recognized in Monopoly)
(that goes for our passports too)
Illuminati? Pffft. This is our conspiracy
3. Crime does happen in Canada
We have victims of heinous crimes, too
As well as the occasional riot in the streets
4. We live with these majestic creatures
whom we love more than Canadian bacon
although things can get a bit out of hand sometimes
5. We take hockey seriously, but it's for a worthy cause (USA vs Canada, for example)
...and it totally paid off
It's also a very helpful educational tool
and also clears up the 401 quite nicely when the game's on
6. What's the best stereotype though? The fact that we have the tendency to make crummy situations so much better
So our take on all of this stereotyping? Bring it! We are world-renown for being kind, hockey-crazed and apologetic. I think we can live with that very happily, eh? Want more maple syrup with your post? Have a look at some cold-busting maple cocktails that will tickle your Canadian sensibilities. And, once the cocktails have been made, thaw off your gaming fingers for some Royal Vegas online casino games.