Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some answers to some of the questions that are frequently asked by some of our customers. If you don’t find answers to a particular query you have, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly customer support agents, who will be happy to assist you.
What do I need to do to play at Royal Vegas Online Casino?
You’ll need an internet connection and can either play instantly on your computer browser or mobile device.
How do I register an account?
There are two ways in which you can register an account depending on the platform you are playing on. You can use the same login details to access all the platforms. Please make sure you enter your valid email address, phone number and address.
- Open your browser (we recommend Firefox or Chrome) and enter this url https://ca.royalvegascasino.com/
- On the Royal Vegas homepage, tap Tap To Play Now and fill out the registration form
- Once you’ve successfully filled out the required fields, tap Create My Free Account
- Click Sign Up and Play Online and fill out the registration form
- Make a deposit, select the game and start winning
How do I make a deposit?
Royal Vegas offers a variety of deposit methods that are trusted and recognized around the world. All our banking methods are sponsored by trusted electronic merchants and your safety and security is guaranteed.
- Once you’re logged in, select the Bank button, click on one of the recommended deposit buttons and click Deposit
- Enter the required details and click Next
- Your bank balance will be updated
How do I play?
- Once you’ve made sure you have enough funds in your account, select the game you want to play from the tabs on your homepage.
How can I withdraw my winnings?
Remember you don’t have to withdraw your winnings at the end of each gaming session. Your winnings will be credited to your casino account and you can use it at any time.
To make a withdrawal:
- Select the Bank and under the Withdrawal tab, select your preferred payment option and enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Your withdrawal request will enter a pending period (minimum 24 hours) during which you can choose to reverse your withdrawal
- Your withdrawal will be processed on the day in which it’s released from the pending period
- Please note that in certain countries, restrictions may apply
- In the interest of your safety, our Player Security Department may request verification documents from you. Keep an eye on your mailbox
What information is required to verify my withdrawal?
- A copy of your driver’s license or any other official government-issued photographic identification
- A copy of your utility bill (water, gas, telephone) not older than three months that has your name and the address you’ve used to register with us
- Copy of your credit card (front and back) – the one used to make your deposit
How do I reverse my withdrawal?
- Log into the casino
- Click on the Bank button and in the Withdrawal tab, select Reverse Withdrawal
- The sum of all your pending withdrawals will be displayed. Enter the new amount you wish to withdraw or choose to reverse the entire withdrawal
How can I claim a deposit bonus?
At Royal Vegas, all new players are offered up to €1200 over your first three deposits. You can choose to take up this bonus at any time. All bonuses are automatically credited to your casino account within an hour of making the deposit(s).
The offer is valid for 7 days from your first deposit and if you choose to withdraw your winnings before you have claimed the full offer, you’ll forfeit the remainder of the deposit match bonuses
The deposit match bonuses are subject to 40x wagering requirement. For more information, please read the Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
What are wagering requirements?
It is the amount that you have to wager (play) before you can request any cashout from the casino. If you don’t accept any bonus, there will be no wagering requirements. The deposit match bonus is subject to 40 times the value of the bonus so if you get a bonus of $1, the wagering requirement is $40. So technically you must place bets worth $40 before you can withdraw any winnings from your account.
Still have a burning question? Please contact our 24/7 customer support team